Soya nuggets are wonderful and healthy snacks to take to your office. They are useful for cardiovascular and are free of cholesterol, which makes them nutritious snacks. Many vegans prefer to snack soya nuggets because of their nutritional value and health benefits.
Amazing fact about soya nuggets is that they are a fantastic alternative to chicken. They have a similar texture to chicken. And soya nuggets are also a great source of minerals and vitamins which are required to our body.
Vegan should definitely add soya nuggets to their diet as they can be a supplement to meat, and to some extent, they also provide nutrients that your body needs. Soya nuggets are perfect snacks for vegans.
You can prepare many delicious snacks with soya nuggets.
Soya nuggets recipe 1:
This is easy and simple that anyone can make. You don’t even need many ingredients to prepare this soya nuggets snack. You can eat this soya nuggets recipe with rice, roti, or pack them to take them to your workplace.
- 1 cup Soya nuggets
- 2 tablespoon onion paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 red chili powder
- 4 tablespoon gram flour
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- Salt as per taste
- Put the soya nuggets in the bowl and wash them until you are satisfied. Wash the soya nuggets with drinking water as they soak water, and you don’t want to include anything in your food that is not eatable.
- Boil the soya nuggets for a few minutes with a few pinch of salt. You just need to boil for around 5 minutes.
- After the soya nuggets are boiled put them aside to cool.
- Squeeze them to extract water from soya nuggets. Be gentle while squeezing as they can break. To make the process easy, you can take a piece of cloth to squeeze them. Put soya nuggets in cloth, wrap them, and give a gentle squeeze to drain water from soya nuggets.
- In the bowl, put soya nuggets, onion paste, ginger-garlic paste, chili powder, gram flour, cornflour, salt as per mention.
- Heat the oil in the thick-bottomed vessels.
- Once the oil is hot, deep fry soya nuggets until they are crispy and golden brown.
- Transfer crispy soya nuggets to the plate. You are ready to serve them or pack them for your lunch.
Soya nuggets recipe 2:
Soya nuggets protein-rich soya nuggets are tasty snacks. This is one of the best and delicious recipes without potatoes that taste delicious. You can take them to your office or even serve them to your kids. For sure, your kids will enjoy eating the soya nuggets recipe.
- 100 grams of soya nuggets
- 10 grams of ginger
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon mint leaves
- 4 finely chopped mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons sweet corn
- 1 finely chopped green chilly
- 3 bread multigrain
- Salt as per taste
- You need to soak soya nuggets in hot water for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes, squeeze excess water from soya nuggets. Transfer drained soya nuggets to bowl.
- Blend soya nuggets, green chilly, sweet corn, coriander leaves, mint leaves, mushrooms, coriander leaves, ginger, multigrain, and salt.
- Take them out in the bowl.
- Break the bread into small chunks to make fresh bread crumbs.
- Add freshly crumbed bread in soya chunks and veggie paste. Mix them very well.
- Take the mixture in your palm to give shape.
- Shape these in the form of round cutlets. Ensure that there are no cracks after you give them shape. If the cutlets have cracks, they may break down at the time of frying.
- Roll the cutlet in the bread crumbs. Ensure that cutlet is cover evenly with bread crumbs.
- In a pan, heat the oil.
- After the oil is hot, place cutlet in the pan. Fry cutlets in medium flame.
- Don’t put all the cutlets at once in the pan. Put two or three cutlets at a time so that you can flip them easily.
- Ensure that both sides of the cutlet are cooked evenly. It will take around 10-15 minutes to cook.
Soya nuggets recipe 3:
Soya nuggets are a wonderful alternative for eggs, meat, and milk. This soya nuggets recipe snack is the perfect snack. This soya nuggets recipe is a great after school snack for your kids. You can also take this in lunch as they will not lose crunchiness.
- 1 cup soya nuggets
- 1/4 turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon gram flour
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 tablespoon rice flour
- Curry leaves
- In a bowl, add soya nuggets in the bowl, then add hot water to it. Stir them well.
- Let them soak for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, soya nuggets will be soft and plump.
- Squeeze out the excess water from soya nuggets, then transfer them to another bowl.
- In the bowl add, salt, turmeric powder, Kashmiri chili powder, coriander powder, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice. Mix them well. Use hand instead so that you can give them a good mix.
- Let it rest for another 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes, add gram flour, rice flour, cornflour, and garam masala. Mix everything well to coat each soya nuggets.
- Pour oil in the pan.
- When the oil is hot, drop the soya nuggets in the oil.
- Fry until they turn golden brown.
- You can serve it with onion and lemon.
Soya nuggets recipe 4:
This soya nuggets recipe is perfect to serve with roti or rice. You can take this to your office for lunch.
- 1 bowl soya nuggets
- 1/2 cup onion paste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon green coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 cup peas
- 1/2 garam masala powder
- Mustard oil
- 1/2 teaspoon methi
- Soak soya nuggets in water for 15 minutes
- Heat mustard oil in a pan.
- After the oil gets hot, add all the ingredients in the pan, except methi and coriander.
- Mix the well. Let them cook for 5 to 10 minutes on medium flame.
- Sprinkle methi and green coriander for the final touch.